#HomeOfficeHacks Social Media Challenge
Rules and Regulations
October is National Ergonomics Month and to increase awareness we’re hosting a social media challenge all month long! COVID-19 has forced many of us to work from home, leaving us to set up our home offices with items we’ve found around the house. We want to see your creative office solutions. Post a photo of your office hack!
- Throughout the month, we’ll spotlight home-office hacks on our Humantech and VelocityEHS Linkedin pages, as well as other social media sites.
- The best home-office hack will be selected by VelocityEHS’ team of board-certified ergonomists. The winner will receive a FREE remote office ergonomics consult with one of our experts.
- The winner will be announced on November 12th during VelocityEHS’ OpenTable Conference and on our social media sites.
- Anyone can enter! Get your friends and colleagues to participate.
How to enter:
- Post a photo of your home-office hack on your LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook page and include a short description with the hashtag #HomeOfficeHacks, and tag @Humantech (a good example is featured on the right!).
- Make sure your post is public.
- One photo hack entry per participant.
Rules and regulations:
- Entries will be accepted October 1-31, 2020.
- Only one entry per participant.
- No purchase necessary.
- Must be a US resident to win.
- This promotion is void where prohibited.
- You must use your own office hack images. Photos taken from the internet will not be considered.
- Images cannot be used to promote companies or services.
- Images must not include profanity and must be grammatically correct.
- Images cannot include brands or sponsors.
- Inappropriate images/videos will not be considered.
- This event does not promote products or services.
- This contest is not sponsored or endorsed by LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter. Prizes are not funded or supplied by any social media platform.
- By participating in this contest, your photo may be shared across LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. This information is being collected by VelocityEHS only; no social media platform is collecting this information.
- The winner will be required to execute an affidavit confirming eligibility and a release of liability.
- VelocityEHS is not responsible for any injuries or losses caused by, or in connection with, participation in the challenge.