Register now for the first session in our new VelocityEHS webinar series on industrial hygiene program management. In this live, one-hour webinar, Certified Industrial Hygienist Dave Risi will introduce you to the seven steps of the IH Program Management Cycle. We’ll take a deep dive into Step 1: identifying similar exposure groups (SEGs) and Step 2: qualitative exposure assessments (QEAs) to explore how these two critical program components work together to form the foundation for an effective IH program based on continuous improvement principles.
Earn CEUs! – This webinar meets the criteria for 0.167 CM point of continuing education credit through ABIH. A certificate of completion is available upon request after your full attendance of this session.
Topics covered will include:
- Understanding similar exposure groups (SEGs), their benefits for your IH program and best practices for setting up and tracking SEGs
- Steps for refining your SEGs over time to optimize IH program efficiency and worker health
- Qualitative exposure assessments (QEAs), what they are and methods for performing them
- How to improve QEAs to more accurately evaluate, communicate and prioritize workplace exposure risks
- How SEGs and QEAs fit into the overall IH program management process