As companies employing EHS software mature in their thinking and usage, their focus often shifts from what information they can get out of the system to figuring out how to get more/better information into the system. The focus becomes driving user engagement, and successfully demonstrating the value of the software to employees is key to driving that engagement. This webinar will outline several steps you can take to help earn and maintain user engagement with your organization's EHS software systems.
Webinar topics include:
- Defining user enagagement and its influencers
- Identifying employee characteristics that shape engagement behaviors
- The importance of employee inclusion and participation in EHS software implementation
- Understanding and leveraging motivational factors to boost engagement
- Setting expectations and communicating objectives for user engagement