This webinar is for EHS professionals who are looking to implement a best-in-class EHS performance metrics program for their organization. Attendees will learn:
• EHS Performance Metrics Program Basics
• How to distinguish different types of metrics
• Steps for building and maintaining your EHS performance metrics program
• How to select the right EHS metrics for your business
• Best practices for driving better decision making through enhance communication and reporting
About the Presenter: Greg Duncan
Before joining VelocityEHS in 2016, Greg spent 6 years working with the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) and Alaska Department of Fish & Game (ADF&G) to study the ecology of commercial fisheries in the North Pacific and Bering Sea, and to monitor fishing industry compliance with environmental laws and occupational health and safety standards. Greg holds a B.S. in Biology, and a Masters of Environmental Law & Policy, and is dedicated to helping people and businesses be safer and more sustainable.